25 Things Love Does
by Thought Catalog
1. Makes people willing to put even the most coveted things at stake.
2. Unifies through the only commonality needed to understand one another.
3. Creates an inner warmth and willingness to be loving and kind to others.
4. Makes every one of life’s hardships and tragedies seem worth it.
5. Provides a sense of purpose.
6. Compels so deeply you’d risk or give your life.
7. Makes the coy outspoken and the outgoing coy.
8. Reforms the jaded and hopeless.
9. Puts people in touch with their true selves.
10. Accepts without condition.
11. Embraces what is, and people as they are.
12. Is unwavering with compassion and forgiveness.
13. Is willing to let go if need be.
14. Connects people of all races and creeds.
15. Unites countries and peoples otherwise wartorn and separate.
16. Uncovers what’s most true.
17. Makes people completely reform their ideas of what is “attractive.”
View original post 110 more words